High potency—800 mg per serving! Superior-quality green coffee bean extract, standardized to 50% chlorogenic acids.
What is Nature’s Prime Green Coffee Bean Extract?
Green coffee beans are raw, unroasted seeds—typically called “beans”—obtained from the inside of berries that grow on the coffee plant. Freshly picked, coffee beans are green in color and bitter in taste. It’s not until they’re roasted that coffee beans develop a deep brown color and rich flavor.
Unlike roasted beans, which lose some of their beneficial compounds, “raw” green coffee beans are rich in phytochemicals, including several different naturally occurring acids. The most abundant type is chlorogenic acid, also found in lesser amounts in black tea and some fruits and vegetables.
These chlorogenic acids are believed to support healthy weight management. Because roasting destroys most of the active compounds found in coffee beans, raw green coffee beans are an excellent source of chlorogenic acid. Nature’s Prime Green Coffee Bean Extract contains 50% chlorogenic acids (CGAs) and delivers 800 mg of green coffee per serving to support healthy weight management.
Why choose Nature’s Prime Green Coffee Bean Extract?
- High-quality extract, standardized to 50% chlorogenic acids
- Nature’s Prime Green Coffee Bean Extract is known to:
- Burns both fat and sugar naturally
- Boost metabolism
- Slow the release of sugar into the bloodstream
- Supplies 800 mg of standardized green coffee extract per serving
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Contains 60 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value!
- ZERO Additives, Artificial Ingredients, Binders, Fillers and Preservatives.
- Made in USA, with FDA Approved GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice, Highest Quality Standard for Manufacturing Supplements).
- Professionally formulated and Manufactured in U.S.A in GMP Certified facility
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.